LMC offers music publishing catalog services to music libraries locally and around the world. Owned by California Composer Jeff Lizerbram, who began his career in the early 1990s, composing Orchestral music for Microsoft and Trimark computer games. Since then, he has been writing music for some exciting styles and genres, from heroic and pounding orchestral war music to mysterious Middle Eastern melodies, to catchy Pop tunes with a young hot-beat vibe. Jeff’s music packs a special vitality for Film, TV, Games, and a variety of other new media applications.
LMC provides instrumental cues of all genres for TV / Film and various other social and corporate media
Connected to several local and national songwriting organizations, feel free to contact Jeff for any connections or collaboration projects
Studio: means Lizard Music Creations located at 14212 Carmel Ridge Road, San Diego, CA 92128.
Client: means the person or company referred to on the booking message/invoice.
1. Client agrees to pay for studio time at the rate in effect at the time of booking. The specified non-refundable deposit is required to confirm Studio booking. Rates are subject to change without notice. Minimum session time is two (2) hours for recording and post-production with Sound Engineer.
2. The Studio will provide studio time and the services of a recording engineer for the duration required by the Client (unless instructed otherwise). Any additional services, including, but not be limited to, mixing, mastering, creating additional versions, stems and adding to or modifying tracks require additional fees.
3. Client is responsible for all monies due to Studio, and shall make payment to Studio by cash, check or credit/debit card by the end of the Session. Any additional charges incurred must be paid on the completion of the recording session.
The Client is responsible for any and all legal costs and attorney's fees required to collect payment for any services rendered.
4. If the Client requires the service of session musicians or backup singers, the client will be responsible for arranging for and paying said musicians or singers. If the Client requests the Studio to arrange for session musicians to be at the recording session, the arrangement will be between the musician and Client. The Studio will not be responsible for the failure of musicians to show up on time nor for the performance of the musicians.
In most cases, payment for such musicians will be expected at the time of services. The Studio recommends signing a separate agreement with the session musicians or backup singers.
5. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling of a recording session or other scheduled service by Client with less than a 48 - hour notice before scheduled session, Client will forfeit the deposit. For sessions scheduled less than 48 hours before the session deposit is non refundable. All promotions are non refundable.
6. If Client arrives late for scheduled session, he will be responsible for the payment of the period of time he was scheduled and the time will not be extended. If Client was late more than 15 minutes the Studio reserves the right to cancel a session.
7. If the Studio must cancel a session due to engineer's illness or other reasonable cause from Studio's side, the Studio will reschedule the session for the earliest available time consistent with the needs of the Client. In the event neither the Client nor the Studio can agree upon a date and time for a session, the Studio will refund the deposit.
8. Studio time extension depends on Studio availability and must be paid in advance. Regular rates apply to additional Studio time and services.
9. Studio time includes setup time, break down time, and any breaks taken by the artist(s) or engineer. For sessions lasting 8 hours and longer the engineer will be allowed 30-minute meal breaks per session. All such time is on the clock.
10. The Studio does not issue refunds after a recording session has been performed and or mp3's or wav files have been delivered. We make every effort to work with client to deliver the product he expects and wants. Studio Rental services are also non refundable.
11. The Studio shall not transfer recording files or copies thereof to the Client or Client’s representative until all monies due to Studio have been paid. Until full payment has been received the Client’s recording files will be left at the Studio. Upon complete payment of all monies due by Client, the Studio will transfer all recordings to the Client. All song writing copyrights will remain with the author of the work.
12. The Studio will not backup Client’s recording files. All session files shall be transferred to the Client or Client's Representatives by the end of the session. Client is responsible to provide personal flash/hard drive to save his projects. Otherwise Studio might email session's files to the client via a download link which is valid for seven (7) days only. After that time, all files will be permanently deleted unless other arrangements have been made.
13. If Client rents studio facilities without Studio's engineer Company is not responsible for any files left on the studio computer. All files will be permanently deleted after each studio session due to Privacy Safety reason.
14. Client shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Studio property incurred by Client, employees of Client, guests of Client, or agents of Client, as a result of misuse, negligence, and or carelessness. In case of Studio Rental with no engineer the Client is responsible to pay a reasonable cleaning fee if Studio needs any cleaning or repairs, in order to return the property to the condition it was in when the Client first starts renting it.
15. Client shall be responsible for obtaining all mechanical licenses for music for which the Client does not own the rights. All such licenses must be obtained prior to duplication or replication. It is advantageous to assign ISRC codes for each recorded track, which should be embedded in the digital media when the master is produced. The client shall be responsible for and shall pay the fees for obtaining such codes.
16. Disobedience of these terms and conditions by the Client or a guest of the Client will be grounds for removal of said person or persons from the property, immediate termination of this agreement, and loss of future use of the studio. In the event of termination of this agreement due to such causes, there will be no refund of monies paid by the Client. The Studio or its representative will have sole right to make such a determination.
17. The Client releases the Studio from any harm or damage that may occur to any person in the Client’s party or to equipment belonging to the Client.
18. Smoking of any type (cigarettes, marijuana type vapes, hookahs) is not allowed inside or within the vicinity of the Studio. Studio reserves the right to cancel the session if smoking occurs during a session without any refund.
19. The Client agrees to allow its name, photographic image, and/or musical samples to be used on the Studio’s website and/or for other promotional purposes. The Studio will not sell or allow downloads of the Client’s music without prior agreement.
20. Should any portion of this Agreement prove to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the USA. In the event of a disagreement between the parties regarding the performance of this Agreement, both parties agree to attempt first a resolution through mediation. Should mediation fail and should litigation arise between the parties, the prevailing party shall be compensated for whatever damages are awarded, plus reasonable attorney's fees by the other party.
21. This constitutes the entire agreement between Client and Studio, and may not be modified, changed, or terminated in any way unless there is a written agreement signed by both parties. By booking time at the Studio, the Client agrees that they have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and do hereby agree to the provisions.